Monday, September 30, 2013

Vineyard Vines, Tory Burch, Ralph Lauren

The Lilly Pulitzer and Jack Rogers have been replaced today by Tory Burch, Ralph Lauren and Vineyard Vines. 
The fall means cooler weather and less Lilly... don't get me wrong I wear Lilly year round but I love styling outfits that are not Lilly! I am wearing white Lilly jeans though. 
I hate jeans but these are somewhat comfortable and I'm so warm wearing this gingham Ralph Lauren button down. (which is actually from the men's department because the women's was sold out and I had to have it)  The navy Vineyard Vines vest is so comfortable I want to get it monogrammed! I also decided to bring out the navy Lilly Pulitzer  bangle I always forget I have! 
The patchwork belt is a necessary item for any preppy and should be one of the first items any guy or girl gets from Vineyard Vines (my brother, sister, and I all have one).
Finally, the Tory Burch Reva Flat. What would I do without my Revas? They make the transition from Jack Rogers to winter boots a little easier! They are classy and cute and can be worn year round! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for following my blog! Happy to be your first follower! :-)

    xoxo Miss ALK
    http://missalk1994.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete