Monday, January 27, 2014

Preppy January Favorites 2014

I just wanted to share some of my favorite things I've been using a lot this month! I can't believe the month is almost over! I'm so excited to see what 2014 holds! I have high hopes for this year! :)


I've been loving this Vineyard Vines sweater I got for Christmas! 


I love the Lucky Charms sets of plates, cups, coasters, napkins, tray, and pitcher my Mother was sweet enough to get my for my dorm! I had the plates, tray, and pitcher since the fall but the rest she got me for Christmas! I've just recently started using my tray for more than food or parties! I've been using it on my desk because it's so cute and really brightens up the boring wooden college desk! 
This Lilly Loves Green reusable bag is great for groceries! 


The first impression iPhone 5 case is just so pretty! First Impression is one of my favorite prints! 


I've been wearing my gold Moon and Lola monogram necklace so much since Christmas! 


Here is a better picture of the Vineyard Vines sweater!


Had to include my everyday jewelry! (David Yurman)
Pearls are my favorite….


Who says your pen has to be boring! I love the First Impression pen!




The "Tusk In Sun" pencil pouch is just too cute to live without!


Lilly Pulitzer earrings...


Bows...


and more bows


(From my spring haul video)



Since it's cold here in New York… the Harvest Down Coat by Vineyard Vines is my go-to for REALLY cold days!





It's VERY warm!



(From Christmas Haul Video)
Lilly Pulitzer bow ring to match earrings and bow bangle.


A closer look at the monogram necklace


I just recently switched from the Tusk In Sun case to the First Impression case.



Which is your favorite Lilly Pulitzer iPhone case?


Cheers to a new year!

Happy January Y'all 

Thanks so much for reading and I really appreciate followers! <3

Love, 
North Carolina Belle

Twitter and Instagram: @ncbelleprep14
YouTube Channel: North Carolina Belle

5 comments:

  1. I am DYING for a monogram necklace! I didnt get one for Christmas so I am going to have to buy one for myself! I also really love the Tusk In the Sun print on everything! haha Oh and I followed you on instagram! :)

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following and reading! I recommend moon and lola! Tusk In Sun is a great one!

      xoxo
      North Caroline Belle

      Delete
  2. Love all of the items you have in First Impressions, especially the iPhone case and pen!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. first, i absolutely love your blog and youtube. I was wondering where to find this pencil case and or if you are not using it anymore would it be a hassle to send it to me. you can email me rylancole@aol.com Thanks and luv ya

    ReplyDelete