Friday, February 7, 2014

Nautical and Pearls

This OOTD post is something I wanted to share on my blog because it is such a nautical style outfit for winter and I love it! I LOVE navy and white and anything nautical. Apart from the leggings, bean boots and jewelry, the outfit is all Vineyard Vines. It just happened that way I suppose because a lot of my Vineyard Vines things happen to be navy. I love navy and I love pearls.


Pearls- my favorite accessory
I love the rope detail of the dress!


The Bean Boots were a must for today!


The Harvest Down Coat from Vineyard Vines is so warm! 
So nice to have a navy down coat when everyone else around campus is wearing black.


Just a causal barge going down the Hudson.


I love that this coat has a belt! I love bows ;)


Pearl hair barrette 




Such a beautiful day!


Loving this new dress and sweater from my Mother!
Vineyard Vines Braid Rope sweater dress
Vineyard Vines Coastline Striped cardigan
Jewelry: DY and Pearls


Thanks for reading and following!

Love,
North Carolina Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment