Thursday, April 9, 2015

Easter Break 2015

Easter Break is never as special when I am away at school, but this year I was lucky because Christopher came to spend the break with me so I wouldn't be alone. Most students go home during the break but I usually stay at school because it's almost not worth it to travel back home for such a short break. This was a great Easter, filled with adventures to new places and new things with my love. 

Thursday Christopher drove up from North Carolina to spend the break with me and I was so happy!


This is what I wore, a new Lilly Pulitzer dress and sweater with my latest longchamp and gold revas. 


This pasta at Coyote Grill is great. 


We went to Barnes & Nobles because Christopher wanted to look at books and he bought me a copy of  The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks. I hope it's as good as it seems!


Christopher worked a little bit while he was here… I am so proud of him. 


The stickers on his computer just make me want to be home. 


Christopher is really into racing and he suggested we go to a local go kart place near my school. 
We had so much fun and went back a few days later to race again!








I was so into it but I knew I couldn't beat Christopher so I just tried to enjoy the experience. 



We saw a total of three movies during the break
Get Hard - was okay 
Home - was really cute
Furious 7 - was good but sad 


Saturday we went to Mystic, Connecticut and then Newport, Rhode Island.


Mystic, CT






I got a shirt and some sea shells, and I got a sticker and magnet for my mother like she asked me to get for her. 


I wore one of my Lilly Pulitzer maxi dresses. 


Then we went to the Mystic Aquarium. 

































Newport, RI











Easter Sunday

We raced, and watched movies.







I convinced him to try Panera, he loved it. 


Glad I convinced him he needed to watch this movie. 
Christopher said he thought it was a great movie. 

Thanks for reading y'all

xoxo, North Carolina Belle

Follow me and
Subscribe
at










No comments:

Post a Comment