Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Wish List 2013

      I thought I would share a few of my Christmas gifts that have been ordered and some things that I would like for Christmas and are on my wish list this year.

First of all, I would love the Barbour Women's Classic Olive Beadnell Jacket.



On the website Tuckernuck  you can have the pocket monogrammed!!!! 


I had wanted the Burberry Brit Quilted Jacket in Black but I decided I would like a Barbour jacket more this year. Although the Burberry jacket would really look great with my Burberry scarf and Boots, I need a nice jacket that is more casual! Here are a few pictures of the jacket and a link! 





I ordered this on Cyber Monday from Moon&Lola!


It is called the metal script monogram necklace. 
I had wanted a metal one in gold for a while and love Moon&Lola necklaces. 



Other than Lilly Resort items, I wanted some of these items from Lilly Pulitzer.

First Impression iPhone 5 case

Coastal Tote


Bow Tie Earrings


Marcel Maxi 



I love these stud earrings from Tory Burch in gold!




I really need a good cross body bag and love this one by Tory Burch! 
It's called the Logo Flap Clutch




Finally, what I had been saving for…


A Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM or MM… I can't decide which. 






That is all for now, thanks for reading! 

xoxo, North Carolina Belle 






No comments:

Post a Comment