Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Preppy OOTD- Lilly Pulitzer In the Beginning Print!



This way my outfit today and I wanted to share it with y'all because I just love this print!


Pretty Pink Lilly Sweater with Salmon/ Peach palm tree and cuffs rolled up.
It's a perfect sweater for 30 degree weather because it is warm enough to be worn with just a vest no coat needed!!!!  


Gold nail polish and David Yurman


Pearls are a must! 


 In The Beginning Print Vest!


Closer view!
* I recommend Lilly Puffer vests! They have some great colors in the resort '13 collection! 


I chose silver Tory Burch Reva flats today!


The tote I used to carry books to class today.



In the beginning tote with gold accents.



So y'all can see the size of the cosmetic bag! 


Size comparison of the two! 

Thanks for reading and watching! I really appreciate followers and subscribers! Love y'all! 
Comment below with YOUR favorite lilly print! Be sure to ask me questions and I love suggestions for new posts or how I can improve! 

xoxo,
North Carolina Belle 


YouTube channel: North Carolina Belle
Twitter: @ncbelleprep14
Instagram: @ncbelleprep14


No comments:

Post a Comment