Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Lilly Pulitzer Fall Looks That I'm Loving

       Before I went back up North to school in New York I visited Palm Avenue in Greensboro and the Lilly Pulitzer Store at SouthPark Mall in Charlotte, North Carolina. I fell in love with the Worth It Leather Clutch Handbag along with the Paws Off print and so much more. Here are a few pictures I took at both stores! I will post links to most of these items throughout. Most of the #Resort365 fall collection can be found at the Lilly Pulitzer website.


These Pictures are from my trip to Lilly Pulitzer SouthPark



Clearly, I love the Worth It Leather Handbag in both the Toasted Almond and True Navy


sweater is really cute and I am coming to love the "Lilly Lounge" print.


I am obsessed with the Paws Off elsa top! This is one of my favorite prints from this collection.


Tusk In Sun is one of my favorite prints and I am so glad they are bringing it back again this fall, this scarf is beautiful in pink, green, and navy. This print is perfect for anyone who loves elephants… or possibly the republican party… anyway it is a great gift!


Baby and Minnies Shift dresses are absolutely adorable. 


Oh how I love the "Electric Feel" print. This is the Betty Racerback Maxi Dress.

Next
… On to Greensboro


I thought I would throw this picture in there, I was pretty happy with the way my hair turned out. I wore my new Lobstah Roll print dress to Palm Avenue that day. 


Palm Avenue is located at the shop at friendly.


The beautiful Franconia Circle Neck Maxi Dress is chic yet more formal with a resort feel. 


Love the almond color in the worth it handbag paired with the Corine T-Shirt Dress in "Paws Off."


Escapades in the Everglades is such a fun print! I would love to have something in this print!


In the foreground we have the classic and elegant Janice Shift Dress, I love the color pink!
In the background we have the Joanna Empire Waist Maxi Dress in "multi hot spot", I would love to have this dress. 


Again the bag I want, with lots of navy, blue, and "Rollin in the grass."


"Paws Off" and the Beckett Shirt Dress which comes in four colors!


WE LOVE OUR JACKS


Agendas are so popular, even for those who don't wear Lilly!
The Lilly Pulitzer agendas come pin many sizes and a variety of prints, I use mine for keeping up with my assignments in college!


Minnies!!! Even if you don't have a Minnie of your own to dress in Lilly Pulitzer Minnies you still secretly want to buy one because they are so precious. 


"Rollin In the Grass" with Gypsy Bohemian Tassel Necklace


Ah the shift dress, so iconic for Lilly, this style is the MacFarlane Shift Dress in "Lilly Lounge."






Thanks so much for reading and please continue to follow along as I instagram, Blog, Vlog, Tweet, and Pin. 
I appreciate all of my followers, you are all so great!
Please feel free to email me with any questions or business inquires at ncbelleprep14@gmail.com

Love,
North Carolina Belle


Please subscribe to my YouTube channel! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment