Wednesday, October 29, 2014

My 22nd Birthday Haul - Lilly Pulitzer and More

                 It's hard to believe that I am now 22! It has be difficult to come to terms with the fact that I will be 30 in less than 8 years (which my closest friends and family keep reminding me). This year my birthday celebration was more low key than the year for sure. On my birthday I took a history of costume test, went out to dinner, drank a little, and had a little cake, so clearly no big affair. I mostly got cards on my birthday but I also got flowers sent from my family and some chocolate from my roommate. The rest of the things I received for my birthday were brought up by my mother from North Carolina that weekend which happened to be my fall break.



It was a nice day so I decided to wear my "Lobstah Roll" dress and curl my hair.


Champagne …..


…. and my favorite food…. grilled chicken.


Cards and Lindt Dark Chocolate Truffles.


Pepperidge farm cake from Reneé.


Found this on the refrigerator, so cute.


Had a great dinner with some of my favorite foods and drinks. 
(Grilled Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, and Champagne)


My housemates were so sweet to sing to me. 
Lucky to have a roommate who gets me a cake each year. :)


The original flowers I received (in the mail that were supposed to be delivered to my door like last year)
They were pretty for a couple days though.


Replacement flowers my mother got for me to replace the ones that weren't delivered how they should be, let's just leave it at that. I was very happy with the arrangement this nice lady at stop and shop did for me. :) 


My mother brought me some things from the Lilly Pulitzer department in Belk from back home. 
These are just a few of the things I got, the rest can be found on my YouTube channel here.


 This is the white strapless Caitlin Dress. 


Elsa Top in "Booze Cruise"


Elsa Top in Lipstick Pink



The only time my phone will ever say 10:14 pm on 10/14/14 with a 22% battery.
Also, I am currently missing my boyfriend Christopher. <3



Thanks for reading y'all! There will be so many more pictures and links and important posts for companies I am working with on my next post so be sure to check out my NYC and Lilly Pulitzer Haul post and video which is up now. (Both haul videos are also posted on my blog!)


Please along with me on instagram, youtube, twitter, and pinterest 

Feel free to contact me at ncbelleprep14@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment