Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week: Nanette Lepore Show

I was so excited to attend New York Fashion Week this fall, the first week of being back at school in New York. I saw the Nanette Lepore show and I loved it! I myself do not own anything by Nanette Lepore but I love her fun feminine and somewhat bohemian vibe. Her dresses and prints are fun and something I could definitely see myself wearing. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Nanette Lepore I am linking her bio here, and her website here so feel free to take a look! I love that she is an advocate for american-made and for protecting the garment center in New York.

This is the scene I took in when I got to Lincoln Center in NYC. 








Enjoying some champagne before the show :) :) :)
Y'all know I love my champagne!


I wore the Brielle Sleeveless Fit And Flare Dress in Hotty Pink Ottoman Stripe with nude Lilly wedges and used my Louis Vuitton Speedy 35. 








Heading Inside….


Such a nice car :)


E! 


Right before the show began


a panoramic shot 









Finis!


President Murray presenting her the award



accepting her award


Where E! Films their report on fashion week!


more photos of Lincoln Center at night




(Nanette is the one on the left)


These are some of the free things I picked up before the show.

I feel so blessed to have this experience as a fashion student, it was a great experience and I can't wait to go back!

Thanks for reading!

xoxo,
North Carolina Belle

Questions, Comments, Business Inquires/ Opportunities: Please email me at ncbelleprep14@gmail.com


Please Subscribe and Follow  

No comments:

Post a Comment