Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Lilly Pulitzer Summer 2014 Haul and Summer Haul 2014

My hauls from this summer included lots of Lilly Pulitzer. I decided it was too much to post everything on my blog so I did the hauls on my YouTube Channel ( North Carolina Belle ) and split the hauls up into two hauls. The first is the Lilly Pulitzer 2014 After Party Sale Haul and the second is Lilly Pulitzer & More! Summer 2014 Haul which features many Lilly Pulitzer items I purchased over the course of the summer as well as other brands like J.Crew (yes even the famous Herringbone vest) and southern society company that I got a monogrammed koozie from! Please check out my channel and PLEASE subscribe if you like my videos. :)








Most of these pictures were taken while I was in the process of filming my hauls and after unboxing. I suggest for a better view of what's included in my haul to watch my videos. I have included links to my channel and both of my hauls above but I will also share them via YouTube for easier access. 

Thanks so much for reading and following along.
I love all my followers!

-North Carolina Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment